sábado, 11 de dezembro de 2010

Monster Ball Tour - 10.12.2010

Like like like like like.... BEST FUCKING CONCERT EVER!!!!
There are no words to describe... really!
It was so fucking worth to wake up at 5.30am and arrive at 7.30am!! And wait the whole day xD
The securities were really friendly compared to the others I've "met" on other concerts xD
Front row for the win *_____*
It was so.... aaaaaah! There are no words to describe how it was!
7 months waiting... and it ended so fast! D:
Lady Starlight started with awesome awesome awesome songs! It was my chance to headbang a little bit xD
Then... Semi Precious Weapons *-* oh god! Oh god! OH GOD! I had a heart during their show and Justin sent me a kiss from the stage *____* and I touched him *o* *drools a lot* and then on the autographs I was like "I'm the girl with the heart" and gave them the heart to sign and Justin said "I saw you the whole show" ......and I couldn't even say what I wanted!!! I was only saying "Thank you" *dies* I wish I could spend the whole night talking with them *-*
Then after SPW came... *drum rolls*... LADY GAGA! *_*
Really... there are no words to describe... the whole set, clothes, songs... everything! Everything was amazing! It was so unreal... and still is!
And when she looked at us... JESUS CHRIST! I just wanted to faint!
It was really the best fucking show ever!
The security then gave me a bottle of water almost full! During the show they were giving just little bits of water to the people and I didn't even asked... I guess he noticed that xD
And well... I cried a lot when it ended =x
I know it's not usual but... aaaaah! I just can't even believe how close she was!
I don't fucking care if you don't like her or not... So I ask you gently to not come with rude comments x) since I don't do that to other people <3
Thank you everybody for the wonderful day! :D not counting with the stresses of course. xP

Kaboom!

"Pequenos Monstrinhos" <3

Edit: Okay... So here you can see where I was... more or less XD
Second 0:49 he points and says "I love you too" and it was for me and for my friend that was right by my side *___*

2 comentários:

Rin disse...

So tu pa conseguires tar la na frente!! xD

Aynia disse...

Fuking Awesome :)