sábado, 17 de julho de 2010

Anger...

What is it?
What is anger meant to be?
Something good... something bad?
Sometimes I find myself with an enormous anger inside me... with no apparent reason!
It gets to the point that I have anger of myself.
I feel in need of breaking something or screaming really loud...
But if I don't do anything... the anger grows and grows.
And what do I do about it?
Close myself in my room and put music really loud (in this case... Metal music).
I actually slapped my face... and I like it <_<

Yeah... today I had one of those days... but now I'm better.
But... watching the anger from another point... when you answer someone in a really bad way (and they deserve it) it feels sooooooo but soooooooo good!
I love that feeling 8'D
Who doesn't?
Sometimes it's bad when you're angry and you just fall on someone that has nothing to do with it... I hate when that happens even though I try hard not to do it... (I'm sorry mom ._.)

Other than that... I still believe that my dreams will come true... one day :)
I'll work for them! I'll continue believing and one day I'll achieve what I most want.
(I can't stop thinking how much I fucking want drums!)

Kaboom!

I can't stop thinking... Will I have any chance? I'm afraid... Please help me.

4 comentários:

Corina disse...

O período é fdd :x

MindBizarre disse...

LOL ri-me pois xD porque não é! ahahahahah

Rita de Almeida disse...

yes you will, you just are not trying enough^^

Ayame Kurenai disse...

Ouvir música pesada quando se tá com raiva é bom. Um vez fiz isso a ouvir Dir En Grey, meti-me a fazer headbanging e acabei com uma dor de cabeça e pescoço que a raiva passou-me logo. Cai na cama e dormi como uma pedra. XD

E descarregar nas pessoas também te faz sentir melhor, apesar de, depois de te ter passado a raiva, ficas a sentir-te mal porque descarregas-te em alguém que provavelmente nem tinha culpa. :/