sábado, 30 de janeiro de 2010

Cinema Bizarre...

Composed by Strify, Yu, Kiro, Romeo and Shin...
I knew about them in 2008... We're in 2010 and they broke at 21 January...
I have their 2 albums... Final Attraction and TOYZ.
They never came to Portugal... Just the fact of thinking they were so near... Sevilla... and I was here... Almost exploding.

One of the best days of my life was when they made a live chat... I didn't even eat my dinner that day...
I'll leave you with the first part and second part... the parts where Strify answered me! Even though, he answered me before but the microphone and the camera weren't working.



You can hear him saying "No I haven't heard about Dark Shadows yet but it sounds interesting." at 4:55 more or less...



And here saying "Oh yes I want to see Alice in Wonderland from Tim Burton but I don't know if I have the time to do it. Mindibizarre... Mind! Bizarre... Where are you living MindBizarre maybe it's possible we're going together" at 1:53. <- This was soooooooooo.... aaaaah x'D

(But that thing was so slowww and didn't let me write again ._. there was a lot of people)

It was soooo freakin' awesome!
Too bad they broke... but I hope one day to see them! Even if they are alone! But my focus is Strify.

I still love them a lot and I will always do.

Keep up and stay bizarre!

1 comentário:

C. disse...

devia ser crime certas bandas acabarem :(