sábado, 2 de janeiro de 2010

I, Am, Me

A new year has arrived... this one ends with a 10.
There will be no "New Life"... Maybe new people in my life... who knows.
New discoveries... New thoughts...
My life continues... And my hope to conquer my dreams rises.
Now, something more, I don't know lol...
My holidays, I admit, where a bit boring. But I'm not very in the mood to go back to school.
I ended this holidays by going 2 times to the cinema and saw "Avatar" two days ago and "Sherlock Holmes" today.
Avatar has all that visual effects and 3D and stuff, which is pretty impressive, but doesn't have the story that captivates my mind.
Sherlock Holmes has something that makes me think and makes me feel like I was inside the movie (and still am inside it lol).
Both films made my mind work but Sherlock Holmes... has left something in my head that I can't get rid off xD but I kinda like it lol
So, if someone would ask me a must see movie I would say something like... "If you like visual effects go see Avatar, but if you like a good story see Sherlock Holmes."
By the time I enter in the room, sit in my chair (whatever it is in douzens of them lol) and the movie starts, it's just me and the movie, in some way I forget everything that surrounds me.
There's nothing like a cinema room, that gives us full experience.

Keep up and stay bizarre! Have a good year ^^

Aahhhh, putrefaction. xD

Sem comentários: