domingo, 11 de outubro de 2009

My place...

Some say it's in the end of the World
I say it's my place
During the day you can sit on the shadow
And feel the wind touch your face
Hear the sounds that the little bugs do
And the birds singing around
You can hear cars passing by on the street
Or even plains on the sky, flying above you
But if I sit on the chair and close my eyes
The wind will not touch my face
It will pass through my whole body
I will no longer hear the cars and the airplanes
Now I focus on the nature sounds
And enter in a deep state of mind
Where no one can enter
In the warm night with no clouds
I can see the lights far away
And a little bat catching the little bugs
Then I'll just lay down on the floor
Where I can look at the stars
Shining on that dark sky
Imagining if I could fly
Where would I go...

Sem comentários: