quarta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2010

The inspiration showed up!

So... some days ago I asked you for inspiration...
No one answered though u.u
But I have some news...
I don't need it.
I have already an idea of what I'm going to do!
And I'm sooooooo excited!
Thanks to the ones who organized the strike! I really had the time to think on something.
I've been talking to people and I'm receiving positive feedback :D
So yeah... it will be an awesome experience.
I hope this will be one of my first important works... And who knows someday I'm making something better and related to what I want to have as a job ^^
Now... I can't give any more informationnn :P
But I'll keep you updated with stuff ^^

Thanks to all who are open to help me with this! *-*
And thanks to the new music video from Cradle Of Filth that gave me some inspiration xD



Kaboom!

Lucky Number 7

2 comentários:

C. disse...

Depois queroooooooooooooooo ver :D opá... ainda por cima nesta altura do campeonato nao te podia dar muita atençao :( pa semana ja começa o meu estágio: medo.

Mas se quiseres depois mais ideias, eu arranjo-te
:p

Tio Heartless disse...

Boa sorte com tudo menina, qq coisa... berra-me :P