quarta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2010

Show me your inspiration!

So... as many of you know... I want to be a film director!
And this year in school I need to make 2 short videos.
One with a group, that will be rated by my teacher and another one that I need to make by myself and will be rated by a judge... Where two of my teachers will be included.
So basically, I want you to help me... How?
By giving some ideas! C'mon tell me what's passing through your mind!
It can be the craziest thing ever and you know what? It might even help me!
I want to be inspired by your inspiration!
This work will be really important to me and it might even make my future better.
Even though it's only for the 3rd semester, I want to start working on it as soon as possible, so that it can go nice and smooth... With no problems involved!
To the people that know me... if you can help me in any way, like something related to cameras and microphones, stuff like that used on the movies... I would really appreciate it!
I'll keep you updated so that you know ^^
I can't give you any information right now... since I don't have any ideas xD
You can write them below, on the comments section to this post and I'll read them :)

For you to have a little idea of what I need to do... I can make anything! xD
It just needs to be nothing more than a 10min video!

Thank you all for reading my blog! Lots of love! :)

Kaboom!

1 comentário:

Tio Heartless disse...

I would if I could sweety