quinta-feira, 3 de junho de 2010

Hell yeah!

So... I'll post in english today xD
Tomorrow is my last day of school... And then, welcome summer vacations!
During this school "year", a lot of stuff happened...
Some good stuff and bad...
I don't remember them all but I won't even tell them x) there's no need of it...
About school... well I think I'll have some good results I hope... Let's wait a see xD
Moving to the topic "Vacations"...
This summer, I don't want to stay much at home... I don't want it to be a boring summer...
I think I'll search for something I can do... I don't know.
I would like to do something related to Cinema, since it wasn't much what I learned this year at school <.< (not my fault... I would tell you... better stay quiet.)
Oh and I'll do a cosplay during the summer for Anipop :D
And I'm meeting more and more people that do cosplay and I'm loving it! *_*
And I don't know what more to say... xD

Kaboom!

Sem comentários: