segunda-feira, 4 de outubro de 2010

The people I've been knowing and such...

I started in February 2009...
But only now I'm knowing more and more people.
And you know what?
I'm loving it!
You understand me.
You accept me 100% the way I am.
And sometimes you repay my craziness with even more craziness!
I love you guys and I'm so hoping for so many more moments like the ones I've been having with you.
FUPO was like the kick off to meet more people, I may say.
I think that showing my face when doing cosplay is not that bad!
And now I just meet more and more people :)
Seriously I can't stop saying how much I love you all!
I wish I could be with you every single day!
Because with you guys I can have... hugs, kisses, rapes (cof cof) and many more fun things!
I can be myself 100% :)
Thank you for the moments I had and the ones that will come!
NEXT MEET - THIS TUESDAY *_*
Hohoho are you afraid of the dark? *perv face*

Kaboom!

Epic face, epic face, epic face, JIZZ IN MY PANTS!

Ps : Sorry for not writing the 2nd part... but it will come! xD

4 comentários:

Kawatta-kun disse...

i'll so rape ya back

C. disse...

e eu? :x

●๋• Rin chan ●๋• disse...

Awww :3
Quem me dera tambem tar contigo todos os dias... alias.. com todos! Acho que era a loucura xD

YEY aniversario com voces! :3
Mal posso esperar! x))

Tio Heartless disse...

Os mais velhos não merecem nada é!?