quinta-feira, 29 de abril de 2010

Some people just live of hate...

You can be normal, good, bad or whatever...
There will always be that type of people that hate you.
I don't know... There are some that just looks like they live hating others.
They just speak bad about this and that person on their back.
I'm tired of that s****...
I'm not that type of person... in fact I don't even care what other people are!
I don't hate anyone... I just hate what people sometimes do...
Why should I keep thinking how bad someone is when I can relax and think in better stuff?
People need to calm down and stop being like this...
Of course even some that are reading this can just hate me and say that this is all a lie because... they LIVE of HATE!!
It's the truth! You have to face the facts...
For that people... hate is like food... you just need it to live.
Amen.

By the way... speaking of Amen XD it looks like the Pope Bento XVI is coming to Portugal... and according to what people tell me... we won't have 2 days of school *.* yay! I hope it's true.

Kaboom!

2 comentários:

Tio Heartless disse...

Well... others hate to live sweety

BTW... É Pope, não Priest ;)

C. disse...

eu tb tenho tolerância no estágio no dia 13 :D podiam era dar no dia 14.. mas enfim, n s pode pedir tudo...

quanto ao resto... perdi muito tempo e muita energia na minha adolescência a tentar perceber porque é que as pessoas são assim... cheguei à conclusão que elas gostam de ser assim, e se isso as faz feliz... deixa-as estar, indiferença é muito pior que ódio!